Black SS-2013 4th St.Feeling Tour/Itinerary
Shipping calculated at checkout.
In 2012, Melissa Etheridge released her twelfth studio album, 4th Street Feeling. The following year, she toured extensively in support of it. Did you catch one of her exhilarating shows? This tee is a unisex style black short-sleeved shirt that features bold, vibrant color album photo art on the front and a list of U.S. and Canadian tour dates on the back.
- Gildan G6400 Unisex Tee
- 100% combed, ring-spun cotton Preshrunk jersey knit
- High stitch density for smoother printing surface
- Seamless double-needle 3/4" collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Tear away label
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Manufactured in a Socially Responsible Manner